One more for the bookshelf

Monday, November 20, 2006

Hello everyone, my name is Tania and I am a readingholic. I am from Mexico and study History. Since very little I have been a fanatic of reading: books, comics, manga, webcomic; you name it and I read it. I love talking about what I like and I like talking about I love to hate too.

I decided to open this blog for reviewing whatever I like, but separate from my personal life. This is actually the English version of a blog I opened a little while ago. This way I can make me heard by more people and improve my English. Since this language is not my native language please forgive any mistake in my writing and any trace of the infamously known “Engrish”

I don’t have a favorite book because they tend to rotate every year I read new things. But I really like Brave New World, 1984 and from love and other demons; of comics I love The Sandman, Fables, Runaways and The Max;. of Manga I love Hellsing, Godchild and any Kaori Yuki work and XXXholic.

I hope my reviews to be useful for you or at least entertaining. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home